Monday 27 October 2008

Stumblin'

Honestly I love the internet! I love how you can go from one website to another, finding all these amazing and interesting things one after the other. It has the same effect on me as when I find a great bargain in a shop, and I'm not one to keep it to myself. I love to let people know what's about, which is why I set up this blog. I'm probably way behind on these things but it amuses me and I feel like I've made an amazing discovery!

This leads me to recommend a new website, StumbleUpon which I have yet to try out fully, but in true Lilly-fashion I have to tell immediately! It's great for peeps like me who love explorin' and discoverin'.

And you can say whether you like a site or not, which helps them get it right next time you stumble. The more you use it the better it gets - which is what they say. We shall see!

No comments: